Pacific Frase Vulnerability and risk assessment provide comprehensive vulnerability assessment
and penetration testing to identify and validate security threats in clients’ digital assets.
We combines advanced vulnerability assessment technologies and manual testing to maintain high
IT Risk Assessment services and methodology will provide you with a path forward. Our experienced
information security consultants will work closely with you and your team to get a complete picture
of your security posture. As part of this effort with our IT risk assessment methodology, we will:
- Analyze Enterprise data security assessment
- Propose and deploy the enterprise IT security architecture
- Review critical assets and functional areas to identify threats and vulnerabilities that may impact their confidentiality, integrity or availability
- Investigate your organization's processes and procedures and interview your subject matter experts
- Analyze your enterprise vulnerabilities to propose a risk matrix
- Calculate cost of down time for enterprises and organizations
- Assess the effectiveness of in-place technical, physical and administrative controls including implementation of security solutions, separation of duties, and password policies
- Analyze the likelihood of incident occurrence and determine composite risk levels of each functional area
- Fully document and discuss all findings, conclusions and recommendations so your management team can quickly put them into practice.